Bioresonance is the interaction between a living organism and its frequency patterns that resonates as the result of the organism’s movements. Bioresonance therapy with LRIS-NLS biofeedback device is communication between the frequency of a person’s physical body and the receiving of these signals by the LRIS-NLS Bioresonance hardware.
There are over 12,000 known diseases/allergens that can potentially affect your physical body. Some of these syndromes can be caused by the slightest touch of an affected surface or raise in stress level. Why not use LRIS-NLS to ensure that you are in the best condition physically and emotionally…
The study provided insight into the presence of inflammation, degeneration, and atrophy with regard to the relevant body systems. Another extensively employed method of energy-analysis involves a method called aura-analysis, which is measured by the use of Kirlian photography.
The human brain will receive a signal regarding the need to test one or more organs of the body, which signal is displayed on the computer monitor and is captured in the headphones of subject. The signal represents a series of electromagnetic oscillations characteristic of healthy organs. Every human body possesses its own particular spectrum of electromagnetic oscillations. The question regarding the state of the health can be explored, and in response to a question, the subject’s brain provides an answer, which is then perceived by the sensors. The outcome represents the state of the body organism
The LRIS-NLS provides a response with no use of radiation. The communication is simple, effective, and information gathered about the organs provides an accurate analysis, thus enabling the recognition of changes at the cellular level prior to the manifestation of a serious illness.
The Non-Linear System (NLS) uses the most advanced Resonance spectroscopy analysis, Quantum resonance analysis, Acoustic resonance analysis, Tomography scanning available today.
What can the LRIS-NLS Device Testing Do?
- Complex Analysis of all organs & systems within the human body:
- Cardiovascular system
- Endocrine System
- Musculoskeletal System
- Nervous System
- Gastro-Intestinal Tract
- Genital-Urinary System
- Bronchi-Pulmonary System
- Visual & Hearing aids/organs
- Biochemical analysis of blood without interference
- Infections in the organs & systems: viruses, bacteria, fungi, protozoa, helminthes infection, etc.
- Qualitative assessments of hormone levels, adrenal, pituitary, pancreas, thyroids and gonads
- Allergy Testing (complex tests up to 500 allergens)
- Levels of Immunity
- Addressing pathological processes identified by the bio resonance therapy (meta-therapy)
- Analysis of: blood counts, biochemical parameters, hormones and trace elements
- Utilizing the Litho-therapy method (spectral frequencies individually selected minerals)
- Fears, Emotional Matrix and Relationship Matrix
LRIS-NLS Application Areas
- Chronic & degenerative illnesses of all kinds, autoimmune diseases, adjunct therapy for tumors.
- Weak immune system & chronic infections
- Fatigue, exhaustion, sleep disorders, depression, migraine, allergies, eczema, psychomatic illnesses
- Acute & chronic pain & inflammations
- Hormonal disturbances, menopausal difficulties, PMS
- Illnesses brought on by Old Age
- Spinal symptoms: back & joint pain, arthritis, tensions
- Pediatrics: growth problems, behavioral difficulties
- Injuries & Bone fractures
- Sports medicine & preparation for competition
Areas of the body where the NRIS-NLS effectively addresses health concerns
- Osteo-skeletal system: bones, joints, muscles, etc.
- Lymphatic System through to individual lymph nodes
- Vascular System: coronary vessels, arteries, veins, capillaries
- Nervous System: brain, spinal cord, hypothalamus, pituitary
- Urogenital System: kidney, bladder, ovaries, uterus, prostate
- Respiratory System: lungs, trachea bronchi, etc.
- Digestive System: stomach, intestines, esophagus, liver, etc.
- Endocrine System: thyroid, adrenal glands, etc.
- Bacteria, fungi, viruses & parasites
- Blood components, hormones & enzymes
- Allergens & environmental toxins
- Foods, herbs, homeopathic remedies, pharmaceuticals, etc.